Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Friday, November 4, 2011

Song Confusion

Yesterday was my last day teaching at the missionary kid's school. The threw me a little surprise going away party, which was so sweet!
The funny part was that when I came into the room the kids got all confused about what we were celebrating and started singing Happy Birthday :) In a way though, it was appropriate because we are celebrating the upcoming birth day of our little one.

I really enjoyed teaching these guys and will miss seeing them so often, but I'm 38 weeks now and it's time to start winding down with some of my weekly responsibilities. The coolest part though is seeing God's timing. Unknown to me when I told the parents that this would be my last week, God had JUST provided a visa for the long term teacher and she is coming down today! Perfect! I'm so glad God works in the details.

No comments: