Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Monday, October 17, 2011

Here's Some Advice....

When you're 8 months pregnant and wake up at 2am because you can't sleep...read a book, pray, count sheep, and do whatever else you can think of. But DON'T do what I did last night....I checked my email....
And found out the most exciting news! My parents bought their tickets to come visit us in Brazil in February! I know it's a long way off still....


But it got me SO SO SOOOO SUPER excited that I couldn't fall asleep until 5 am!!!


We CAN'T wait to have our first official visitors here and for it to be Dad and Mom!!! YAY! SO FUN! But next time I'll wait till the morning to find out :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Soooooo funny!! Count down now!!

Vickie C said...

Really cute!