Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2 Years Together

I have a few posts about Christmas and other news swarming around in my head, but since time is short today and my to-do list is long, I'll just share some pictures. Today is our 2 year wedding anniversary!


Even though 2 years is not very long compared to other couples, they have been years of many intense changes and I am so thankful to have had my lifelong friend by my side through them all.

You are a wonderful husband, Jeyson...I am so blessed by God to have you!

We were so happy to receive special gifts for an anniversary get-away from some friends back home. It didn't work out to get away on our actual anniversary -but we'll be going to Brasilia Sat-Sun and staying at a nice hotel where we got a great deal and enjoying yummy some meals out! Thank you so much...we'll post some pictures afterwards.

3 comments:

AndrewKirtland said...

Congratulations!

Jennifer Ward said...

Congratulations! We are so happy for you. Allison graduated earlier this month and got engaged a week later. It's great to show her your blog. We are in Alabama for the holiday and will leave on the 1st to go back to HK. Wish you have a joyful New Year.

Danielle said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :) Love you guys!