Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Sunday, January 15, 2012

It Happened!

I can't believe this little guy is going to be 2 months old tomorrow. The time is going SO fast! It's been incredible and incredibly tiring at the same time :) But Wednesday night it happened...Elijah slept through the night! Pretty impressive for an 8 week, nursed baby! Thursday night he woke up once, and again Friday and Saturday night he made it through the whole night again. We're 3 out of 4!

I'm not sure if it's me (mostly) following a babywise routine, if it's his new Woombie swaddle, or if what his shirt says really is true...
(hard to read but it says "Mom's Little Man") But either way, I'm LOVING it! The first morning I woke up and looked at the clock and saw that it was 6:30, I wasn't sure if something was wrong or if maybe I had fed Elijah in my sleep and couldn't remember it :) When I realize it had finally happened...the first real solid night had finally come, I couldn't contain my excitement. Poor Jeyson, I woke him up to share the news! I'm so excited to be feeling a little less exhausted!

2 comments:

Michawn said...

that is SUCH a great picture!! :)

Danielle said...

Congrats! This is a BIG deal!!! He's only weeks away from going 10-11 hours! Enjoy the sleep. You deserve it!