Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

His Perspective

I love when Jeyson takes the camera with him so I get the chance to see what his day looks like from his perspective. It's wet season here, meaning it rains almost every day. Flights are much harder to fit in between storms so it's the perfect time for some serious maintenance work. Here's a glance around the hangar these days:

Lots of projects and inspections underway...

One of the newest mechanics, Andres, who is from Columbia lost behind an engine

Dan and Bruno -



I'm sure Jeyson could tell you just what they're working on in the engine, but all I can say is it looks intense!


Everyone busy at work...

Including the best looking mechanic at the mission...
But I'm a little biased :) Thanks, Jeyson, for letting us tag along today!



No comments: