Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sourdough Failure

I have a love-hate relationship with sourdough bread. I LOVE everything about the taste and texture of a good loaf of sourdough. I HATE the fact that they don't have it here in Brazil and I am apparently completely incapable to making it!

Last week I gave it another shot and followed a youtube series called "follow the sourdough". Each day the chef preformed one step of the sourdough process, beginning with making the starter all the way through baking the dough. I studied each video and did the action precisely. Things were going along so well! I even prepared a post about my success and was just waiting to publish when I had a picture of the finished product. Note this scrumptious looking loaf below is from google images....because mine once again FLOPPED! When it came time to make the dough, it simply did not rise...bummer!


Grrr...what's a pregnant expatriate to do! Please go to your local grocery store and pick up a loaf of beautiful sourdough bread, slather it with butter, and enjoy it in my honor!




2 comments:

Danielle said...

Thanks! I will!! Mmmmmmmmm. Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

page rank backlink seo website promotion backlink service back link