Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Monday, March 7, 2011

Avocados Galore!

It's avocado season here and we have more than we can handle! We recently went to Jeyson's parents' house and came home with at least seven avocados.
And these are no small avocados either! Look at the size compared with my hand!
The question is what do we do with so many avocados? The answer: What DON'T we do?!? We make guacamole, put slices in our salads, put them in our sandwiches, and make smoothies with avocados, bananas and milk (and a little honey or sugar). Then, when we can't handle them anymore, Bobby loves to finish them off! Too bad I can't send them to you via email to enjoy along with us!

3 comments:

Jeremy and Jamie said...

Oh my gosh! I love avacados!!! I'm so jealous!

Danielle said...

ewwwwwww I don't like them at all! Enjoy though!

Sarah said...

oh wow! those are huge!! I love avacados....I am jealous!