Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Friday, May 7, 2010

Yanomami Pictures

Today I am heading to Boa Vista to join Jeyson. I'll leave the airport here at 7 pm and arrive at 1:45 am! Before I head off I just wanted to post a few more pictures of the Marari village that Jeyson and a few other mechanics are working hard for. Since I'm running out the door I'm just putting them in a random order. Enjoy and please be praying for us and this beautiful tribe.


Food "distribution center" in the village




The Bible in Yanomami

I'm not sure why this picture of one of the inside pages came out so small....click to see it bigger



The typical accessories that the Yanomami women wear
We're so glad to be part of this work

Thanks for joining us in ministry!

1 comment:

George H Van Sandt said...

It is so good to hear and see you. Can't wait until you get here so we can become a part of your lives once again. you are so precious, both of you. Keep us in mind as we keep you in mind and the Lord will bless us all.
I am preaching tomorrow on "Fret not Let not and fear not" If i can I will send you the poem.
Love "Uncle Van and Laurel