Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Monday, November 9, 2009

101 Posts

As I was getting ready to write, I saw that this is my 101st post! Wow! When we started this blog I had no idea how much I would wind up writing so far, and how much I would ENJOY writing too! This blog has turned out to more than meet our goal of creating a way to show pictures, it has really been a major way for people to keep in touch with us and feel a part of our ministry. Thanks for following and please stick around for the next 100 posts :)



Well, onto some quick pictures from around the hanger...

Last week, Jeyson was working with 2 other guys to redo the side of this plane. Asas's plane needed new identification numbers to be able to fly in Brazil, so it was time to put away the wrenches and get out the sandpaper and spraygun.


Here's Cleo...you might remember he grew up on a tribe, which is where he first became interested in Asas. Now he is a missionary mechanic.
Jeyson getting the spraygun ready....I think I see a hint of a smile about getting to airbrush the plane :)


Hard at work




Meanwhile, Joel is getting the stencil of the new ID ready. Just in the few minutes I was taking pictures, I got a sense for how great it is to work together as a team.


There was a lot of hard work going on, but also a lot of fun as these men work together on what they are passionate about....using their gift of service in a very hands on and practical way, to be part of bringing the Gospel to those who would otherwise probably never hear it.

1 comment:

bruce ciotta said...

I want to work on airplanes too! You make it look like so much fun! I realize what privilege it is to serve in a full-time ministry, and yet it is a sacrifice too, since it requires you to work for less and have less too. Well the rewards are greater in the longterm.

Love ya both.