Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Goodbye 2013


2013 is over, and I can't say I'm entirely sad to see it go.  It was an intense year, a SUPER intense year, for us.  I look back on some of my blog posts and think..."Phew!!!  That was A LOT!  If I could have told myself a year ago all that we'd go through logistically, emotionally, and health-wise, I would have been very nervous!"  

There were a lot of challenges, a lot of uphill climbing, a lot of questioning and flat out hard moments.  

But God faithfully lead us and cared for each detail along the way.  And He did it in a way that really made us rely on Him.  He gave us just enough strength and direction for each day.  Through the many challenges we can see His good hand.  

We are now more trusting of Him, and therefore stronger.  And we are SO glad to be in what seems like our long term location at last, which in and of itself is HUGELY exciting ministry-wise!  So in that sense, our challenging year ended on a high note, and for that we are thankful!   Thanks for walking this journey with us in 2013!

So here's to 2014! I sure do hope it is a calmer, more peaceful and restoring year than last, but He knows best!  

1 comment:

Danielle said...

I love your perspective. You are such an encouragement to me, sister! And I love YOU!