Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Jeyson, Stephanie, Elijah, & Audrey

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Connected!!!

We're back online and all I can say is WOHOO!!
There is only one internet company in town and they didn't have any lines available in our neighborhood for 2 months!  And, as of only yesterday, we are plugged in!  Internet may seem like a small thing, but only when I was without it did I realize how many areas of my life were affected.  
I wasn't able to:
- Respond to emails
- Send our regular update emails
- Blog
- Talk to my family on Skype
- Look up recipe ideas, and more importantly ingredient substitution info since there are many ingredients we don't have here!
- Access our bank account/keep up with our budget
- See my sister's wedding pictures!
-Research videos to be used in my childbirth classes

To just name a few off the top of my head!  I did a little dance around the kitchen when I got word we were getting plugged in.  Hello world!  We're back!  Now if only I can catch up...

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Wohoo!!!! Yes!!!!!!!! Sorry I couldn't answer your Skype calls...was doing OAMC. Def let's talk soon. :)

bruce ciotta said...

Welcome back!